Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 3 90/10 Clean Eating Challenge

I'm currently on day 3 of the 90/10 clean eating challenge. I would like to say that it's been easy but to be honest it's harder than I thought it would be. First off, I already thought I ate clean but I'm realizing that I haven't been. There are 3 tiers and I eat a lot from the yellow tier. The list where only 10% of my calories are to come from. I also didn't realize how many things have sugar in them, even healthy treats and dishes. I'm normally good at reading labels for all the bad things but have been blindly ignoring the sugar ingredient. I am happy to say that day 2 and 3 I have been good, only I'm afraid I am consuming more calories then I need so that I need to watch.

I have really enjoyed drinking the Shakeology and even my husband loves it. I'm currently nursing my 6 month old girl and have noticed an increase in my milk supply. Happy Dance!!! I'm significantly pumping more milk. I allow myself 1700 calories; I'm doing the Les Mills Pump/Combat and I'm losing weight. My baby is healthy and I'm looking to loose my last 10 pounds to be at my pre-pregnancy weight before I had my first child almost 4 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Our grass-fed beef not only guarantees the safety of our consumers but the environment as well.
    Beef Share Near Me: The Best Cuts of Meat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if we are not that near you, we have door-to-door delivery service to cities and areas across Arizona.
    Why Cow Share is Better than Ordering Individual Cuts

    ReplyDelete