Friday, May 31, 2013

My return to Beachbody and Shakeology

I really tried last week to buy everything local. I did but boy did it dig deep into the pockets. I really wanted to start using Shakeology again and had to figure out how to put it in my budget. Most sites tell you how much you spend eating out and on junk food but this was going to add to my food bill. I don't eat out and we already eat healthy real food. I needed to add in or cut out $200 so both my husband and I could use Shakeology.

I signed up to become a coach because with two of us using Shakeology and the Ultimate Reset Maintenance Supplements we get a 25% discount. Even with tax and the monthly website fee we are still coming out ahead. I used Shakeology before and loved it. It's worth every penny!

To make room in my budget, I will still use Desert Roots CSA and am purchasing my grass fed meat from JH Grass Fed. The rest of my groceries will come from Costco, I simply can't find better deals anywhere else for healthy food. I've tried and have spent more at Walmart for a fee healthy items. Unfortunately coupons are for processed food and we do not put that in our bodies.

Seven years ago I started using P90X and I was in the best shape of my life. I long to get back to my weight before I had three girls in a four year period. After my first baby my doctor told me that my belly would never be flat again. I don't like the word never and a mommy doesn't have to settle for a mommy pooch. I'm combining Les Mills Combat and Pump while occasionally adding an Insanity workout. I like variety! On June 3rd I will begin the 90/10 clean eating challenge for 30 days plus my husband and I have just started drinking Shakeology for breakfast. I already have more energy to chase around my little girls and to nurse my 6 month old.

My yummy Recipe for 3 (Husband, Me and two toddlers):

2 scoops chocolate shakeology
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 cups almond milk
1 cup orange juice
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 tablespoon almond butter

Blend and enjoy!

Link to my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/KLMEEKS

5 comments:

  1. Our grass-fed beef not only guarantees the safety of our consumers but the environment as well.
    Straight from the Farm: Cow Share Contracts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if we are not that near you, we have door-to-door delivery service to cities and areas across Arizona.
    Cow Share Near Me: Lessons on Beef

    ReplyDelete
  3. We take real good care of our cows so that in return, they will give real good beef to you.
    Straight from the Farm: Cow Share Contracts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if we are not that near you, we have door-to-door delivery service to cities and areas across Arizona.
    Straight from the Farm: Cow Share Contracts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if we are not that near you, we have door-to-door delivery service to cities and areas across Arizona.
    Straight from the Farm: Cow Share Contracts

    ReplyDelete