Friday, May 17, 2013

Mesa Community Farmer's Market

Yesterday the girls and I finally were able to leave the house after having been sick for 8 days. I decided some fresh air would be good for us so we headed over to the Mesa Community Farmer's Market. We haven't been to this market before so I was excited. I was very surprised at how small it was. There was just a few vendors there but we are in the slow season in Phoenix. Those that can leave the desert when it gets hot are lucky indeed. The vendors there were great. One Windmill Farm was the only veggie vendor. We bought some peaches, tomatoes, cabbage, onion and farm fresh eggs. I grabbed two jars of salsa from Lil' Sassy's Salsa, chocolate from Stone grindz and 1 pound of pecans from Donaldson Farms. The girls had a great time but I need to remember to bring cash only so that I don't get sidetracked. I have a hard time saying no to people and to be honest I went over my budget by splurging on chocolate that I didn't need.

5 comments:

  1. Our grass-fed beef not only guarantees the safety of our consumers but the environment as well.
    Why Cow Share is Better than Ordering Individual Cuts"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We take real good care of our cows so that in return, they will give real good beef to you.
    Farm Fresh Beef Share"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if we are not that near you, we have door-to-door delivery service to cities and areas across Arizona.
    Straight from the Farm: Cow Share Contracts"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our grass-fed beef not only guarantees the safety of our consumers but the environment as well.
    Why Cow Share is Better than Ordering Individual Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. We take real good care of our cows so that in return, they will give real good beef to you.
    Farm Fresh Beef Share

    ReplyDelete